Foundation Course On Digital Photography(Preparatory Course for Cinematography)
The three months Preparatory Course for Cinematography broadly deals with Digital Photography and this is very essential to take you to the next level "DIGITAL CINEMATOGRAPHY".
As a Cinematographer you should have a good artistic eye for photography, or in other words, being able to frame shots and recognize good shots, as any photographer would. Knowing the technical basics of photography -how to make lighting work to your advantage, how to use lenses, and how film speeds and exposures work and specific photography equipment and techniques.
Keeping up with ever-changing advances in film technology and knowing when to shift to or drop in new technology instead of the old.
The Three months foundation course will broadly deal with:
- History of Photography
- Exploring the Digital Frontier
- Perfecting your Vision
- Practical Exposure
- Storytelling - Pictorially
- Creating Prints Fit for Galleries
- Sharing Pictures
- Celebrating your Portfolio
- Collaborating with Global Photo Community
The foundation course, an opportunity to aspiring candidates who have a passion and desire for photography, to gain a deeper appreciation of one's creativity, explore effective avenues of Photography, discover and develop skills for better image projection, tricks and techniques of effective photography. The course is designed for a wide range of audience ranging from individuals with interests in Photography for any professional willing to explore what goes into the creation of beautiful images, Heritage images. You will receive an in-depth study of composition; concepts and techniques, helping you create and capture your creative vision through your lens. We will review everything from equipment and exposure settings, to how to find those stunning places and "work" a scene. During the course we will cover most all aspects of Storytelling, landscape, Heritage, street photography, Portfolio and a lot more.
The Philosophy behind the course has been to awaken the creative photographer hidden in many people who have not had the opportunity to explore photography as a career. These are people who love taking pictures but have been baffled by the technologies involved in digital photography, or those who are inspired by the beauty of what they see but are frustrated that they cannot transform that experience into a great picture. The course is meant to guide such people and give them a start in the right direction.
On completion of the course you would have the privilege of direct admission to our SIX MONTHS COURSE ON CINEMATOGRAPHY commencing August 2017.
Other Activities during the Course
- Light sources & Lighting
- Creative Photography
- Digital Image correction
- Digital workflow
[ ]Click to expand
- People & Portraiture
- Wedding Photography
- Street Photography
- Travel Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Product Photography
- HDSLR with Tripod
- External HD - 500 GB minimum
- Seats are limited and students would be shortlisted on first cum first serve basis.
- Application form can be downloaded from our website.
- Completed application form along with a recent passport size photograph and a DD for Rs.1000.00- towards registration fees to be drawn in favour of MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE, payable at Chennai.
- Those who wish to remit the registration fees online may transfer the same to :
MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE
Current Account No.: 67012167471
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
Branch: ALWARPET - CHENNAI
Branch code: 70570
- The Application forms can be submitted in person or couriered to MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE, 4, Ranga Lane, Ranga Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004
- Proof of academic credentials (photocopies) and work experience to be enclosed. Originals to be presented during the personal interview stage.
- A statement of purpose in 200 words indicating reasons for interest in the course to be enclosed with the application form.
- Tuition Fee - Rs.1,25,000 + Service Tax + Assignment Fee - Rs.15000.00 + Portfolio fee - Rs.2750.00
Any delay in paying the Fee within the stipulated period would result in the seat being allotted to the next wait-listed candidate.
FOUNDATION COURSE ON DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Preparatory Course for Cinematography
May 2017 to July 2017
ONLY LIMITED SEATS
FOUNDATION COURSE ON DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY Preparatory Course for Cinematography
May 2017 to July 2017
ONLY LIMITED SEATS